Friday, October 19, 2012

Six months. And a lot of 'life'.
yes.
i guess that kept me busy and away from my blog all this time.
i remember, and since the blog is about nostalgia, how i kept planning and actually executed all of those plans to update my blog.
how encouraging it was to log in to the account and see the number of page visits augmented.
when all i did was to make the blog reach out to public and every response email would pop butterflies in my stomach.
in fact, it was for the sake of this blog i actually penned down a lot of things, which are now in a diary that's pages must have yellowed, locked in a dark cupboard.
i still remember the day paulo coelho retweeted the link to my blog.
how good those old days were !!
everything was going on fine. there were days i had to control the urge to post something thinking too much of any thing good is bad.
Then, LIFE happened.
one thing led to another, i met new friends, lost a lot of them, got over a few things in life and it was my blog who actually helped me do that.
not to forget my now not so new found interest - photography.
circumstances made me travel, which i did and what came out was a collection of some beautiful, some not so beautiful pictures.
failure, success, dejection, appraisal- last few months have been very special to me.
so has been moving on to this new place, some three thousand kilometres away from a place called home, meeting new people and finding a way to match the frequencies of weirdness we all have.
its really exhilarating when i introduce myself as a writer and blogger.
its really very tragic when i realise i haven't written anything in past 6 months.
it took me a lot of effort, and a herculean one to stop procrastinating and post something. to be frank, i was apprehensive if i would be able to write again; get that flair back.
somewhere, i wanted it to come from within. that moment of discomfort when one really needs to let it out.
luckily, i got it today when i ran halfway back from my hostel.
while writing this i can feel an aura of happiness all around me, most probably borne out of  satisfaction as much as i miss my tattered battered black keyboard.
now that my keys are getting accustomed to this keyboard, and my brain is busy looking for stories to share i find it difficult to choose which one to on with.
i tell my brain to control the excitement as the librarian blows out the whistle to alarm.
the time is up for today, the day is over. i want to go on writing. it's a new 'life'. it's a new start.
hopefully, i'll be back tomorrow, with more things to write, more stories to share, more poems to sing.
after all, too much of any thing god is bad.






3 comments:

  1. Welcome back once again :)
    And please don't feel apprehensive;
    It comes to you soooooooooo naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realy liked it.....all these stuff make the reader feel how u were feeling while composing and i have 2 say you write realy well bro. after reading this i wanted to follow u but as i am new 2 this site so may be later.............
    i am going 2 read your all posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What made you drift apart from writing?can one passion say photography, take one away from another passion?

    ReplyDelete